CFS may have something to do with the body's immune system not working properly and stress also aggravates the situation.CFS may also be caused by a virus infection or could be inherited.
There Arte no confirmatory tests for CFS and the doctor needs to check the person for all possible health problems related to tiredness.
If you have any of these symptoms you should speak with your doctor immediately
- You feel that you are not able to concentrate or remember things.
- You have swollen gland in your neck or under your armpits.
- Your muscles feel tired and ache.
- You often have headaches.
- You have a sore throat most of the time.
CFS is also called "Myalgic Encephalopathy"